By Kriti Sharma (ANI) |
Updated: Nov 17, 2018 18:40 IST
Delhi [India], Nov 17 (ANI): The Band-Baja-Barat season is just around the corner. And while in India, weddings are family affairs, they can get extra exhausting for the bride-to-be.
The pressure of looking their best on the day of their marriage can get a little too much to handle.
Well, to take some things off your shoulder, we have listed down some bridal makeup kit essentials that you just can’t miss if you want to look fabulous as a diva on your wedding day!
1. Basic Skincare products to start withCleanser, toner, and moisturiser are three things that will give you a fresh, healthy and smooth skin that’s ready for makeup.
“Choosing the right kind of primers depends on your skin type. While silicone primers work for oily skin type, people with dry skin can go for hydrating primers,” said Vanya Arora, a Delhi-based makeup artist.
3. Foundation for an even baseThere is a reason it is called ‘foundation’ ladies! Just like you can’t build a great building without a strong foundation, you can’t get started with your makeup routine without an even layer of foundation.
“Go for a matt foundation for an all matt look and pick a dewy foundation if you want a radiance boost,” said Pooja Verma, a fashion YouTuber.
4. Concealer for a spotless skinA concealer helps you cover all those dark spots and knocks out the discolouration around the eye area. It makes you look awake, fresh, and younger by providing an even and natural looking base for the makeup.
6. Lipstick for the picture perfect smileNo look is complete without the perfect lipstick! Nothing is off limits when it comes to choosing the right shade. You even can ditch the whole ‘red lips for brides look’ stereotype for softer, more neutral and soothing pastel colours and ivory shades.
7. Blusher for the flawless bridal blushBlusher gives a warm colour to the cheeks. It is magical how just the right amount of blush can actually make your face glow.
8. Bronzer for the shineAdd bronzer to your bridal makeup kit for a sun-kissed look. If tastefully applied on the cheekbones, temples, and bridge of your nose, bronzer can give your makeup a seamless finish.
9. Fixing spray to make it stay!Fixing spray will help you to lock the makeup. Let’s face it, Indian weddings can get lengthy and the last thing you want is to end up looking all tired, with all your makeup fading away. Fixing spray makes your makeup stay in place for a long time.
Every woman wants to look flawless on her special day. And that’s where these tips will come in handy. You’re welcome, ladies! (ANI)